Oticon More™ hearing aids
Time to get more out of life!
Oticon More is the hearing aid with built-in intelligence to make more sense of sound..
Oticon More™ highlights:
Designed to support your brain
The world’s first hearing aid with an on-board Deep Neural Network
Introducing the hearing aid that works more like how the brain works because it learned through experience
A full day’s power
**Lithium-ion performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior.
A hearing aid designed to support your brain
Did you know that even with mild, untreated hearing loss, your risk of dementia can double? In a 25-year study,*** people with hearing loss, but not using hearing aids, had a higher risk of dementia. And since science shows that we hear with our brains and not our ears, having a hearing aid that supports your brain is all the more important.
- Delivers 30% more sound to the brain†
- Increases speech understanding by 15%†
- Reduces listening effort so that you remember more of what is being said
***Amieva et al. Self-reported hearing loss, hearing aids, and cognitive decline in elderly adults: a 25-year study. 2015.
†Compared to Oticon Opn S™, Santurette, et al. 2020. Oticon More clinical evidence. Oticon Whitepaper.
Hear the sounds that shouldn’t be missed
Oticon More with BrainHearing technology takes hearing healthcare to a new level. It’s the world’s first hearing aid with a Deep Neural Network (DNN) embedded on the chip. The DNN is trained on 12 million real‑life sounds to give your brain more of the information it needs to decipher the intricate details of relevant sounds.
- The DNN in Oticon More is trained with 12 million sounds from real-life to recognize virtually all types of sounds to support your brain
- Oticon More works more like how your brain works because it learned through experience
- As a result, you get better speech understanding with less effort and the ability to remember more, even in noisy environments
Want more out of life? Get more out of your hearing aid with Oticon More.
More connections. More conversations. More life.
- Direct streaming from iPhone® and select Android™ devices*
- Make hands-free calls from any smartphone or connect a remote microphone with ConnectClip
- Stream sound directly from your TV with Oticon’s TV adapter
- Use Oticon ON app for easy, discreet control over the hearing aid from your fingertips
*Android devices need to support ASHA to allow direct connectivity to Oticon More. Please visit Oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information.
Made for a full day’s power, every day**
- No disposable batteries means less hassle and waste
- Quick recharge of 30 minutes for an additional six hours of power
**Lithium-ion performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior
Oticon More™ hearing aid reviews
“The performance of my Oticon More hearing aids is exceptional!”
“The sounds are just more natural to me. I would recommend Oticon More in a heartbeat!”
“My Oticon More hearing aids have improved my hearing and my life.”
Make everyday connections easier
Turn your Oticon More hearing aids into a wireless stereo headset with ConnectClip. ConnectClip uses Bluetooth® Low Energy technology to connect with your phone or tablet and its remote microphone functionality is something you’ll appreciate when trying to hear speech from a distance or in a noisy place.