Oticon hearing aid solutions for everyone
All of our hearing solutions are built on BrainHearing™ technology that is designed to support your brain’s natural process of making sense of sound. Through life-changing technology, we are able to provide solutions for all types of hearing loss, ages and lifestyles. We design our hearing aid solutions to meet your hearing needs and provide reliable, discreet and comfortable options — specifically for you
Your hearing is as unique as your fingerprint
Not all types of hearing loss are the same, and everyone experiences hearing loss differently. It’s important to understand the various types of hearing loss, so you know how and why your hearing care professional may recommend certain devices.
Generally, hearing loss is divided into two categories: conductive and sensorineural. The difference between the two depends on where the hearing loss originates.
Oticon Best Selling Hearing Aids
Rechargeable Hearing Aid
Offers SuperShield feedback management system and super-fast inductive charging.
Behind-The-Ear Hearing Aid
The world’s most powerful hearing aid. For people with severe-to-profound hearing loss
In-The-Ear Hearing Aids
Opn (In the ear) has technology so fast, it can remove noise around you.
“Hearing is opening yourself up to what life is all about.”
Husband. Cinematographer. Music aficionado. Oticon Opn is empowering Robert to rediscover his creative passions — and stay engaged in the pursuits that have fueled his life and career.
“I love to be connected. Opn makes it super easy to connect to my cellphone and all my Bluetooth devices.”
Singer. Songwriter. Contestant on The Voice. Opn performs for Jonathan on stage, in studio and when he’s
meeting fans. Every note, every sound comes through crisp and clear, giving him the confidence he needs
to make his mark in country music.
- Oticon: A world leader in hearing care since 1904.
- We operate globally with a local presence through our companies in more than 30 countries and through trusted distributors in more than 130 countries.
- Our products are sold in more than 130 countries where we create life-changing differences through hearing health.
- People First is our promise to empower people to communicate freely, interact naturally and participate actively.
- Oticon hearing aids are built on BrainHearing™ technology that is designed to support your brain’s natural process of making sense of sound. Through life-changing technology, we are able to provide solutions for all types of hearing loss, ages and lifestyles.